In this article, you will learn how to play Teen Patti in a regular way, and also some teen patt tips. Teen Patti is usually played by 3 to 6 players and uses a 52-card pack without jokers.
1.Select a Dealer & Place an Ante
If you are going to play Teen Patti online, there’s no need to worry about the dealer. An ante is collected from each player to form an initial pot (prize pool) that players will fight over. The final winner will be able to take all the money.
2.Receive Your Cards & Start Acting
The dealer deals 3 cards face-down to himself, and each player get 3 cards as well. Later on, the first player can choose to play “Blind” or “Seen.” It means he can decide to play with or without showing the cards.
- Blind – If you are playing blind, you must bet at least the current stake (Boot). The current stake for the next player is then the amount that you bet (if he’s playing blind as well) or twice the amount that you bet (if he has seen his cards already).
- Seen- If you have already seen your Teen Patti sequence, you must bet at least as much as the current stake (if the player who bet before you had seen his cards too) or at least twice (if the player who bet before you was playing blind).
Each player will have the option of folding, calling or raising as a blind or seen player. How much a player can bet depends on the current stake set by the previous player.
If blind it’s either 1x or 2x the stake, and if seen either 2x or 4x the stake. If the player who previously acted is seen, what is considered the stake will always be half as much as what the stake is considered to be from a previously acting player who is blind.
The players must keep betting until one of the following things happens:
- All except one player has folded. Here, the remaining player wins all the Teen Patti chips in the pot, it doesn’t matter what Teen Patti sequence held.
- All except two players have folded and one of these players at their turn bets for a show. Here, the Teen Patti sequence of both players is compared. Their camparison will be based on Ranking of Hnads.
4.Request a Sideshow
At any point of the game, during your turn, you can request the player who bet immediately before you a sideshow. That player can either accept or refuse the sideshow. In some cases, a sideshow is also seen as an useful teen patti tips, while the main point is about mental distraction.
- If the sideshow is accepted, the two players compare their cards in private, and the player with the lower ranking Teen Patti sequence must immediately fold. If they are equal, the player who asked for the sideshow must fold.
- If the sideshow is refused, the betting continues as usual.
5.Demand a Showdown
Whenever players have folded or sideshows have occurred and there are only two players left in the game, one of the players can demand a final showdown. The player how doesn’t demand it must either fold or call. If he calls the two players will show their cards and the one with the highest hand ranking will win the entire pot.
This is the most regular way of Teen Patti, while there are still a lot of variations of Teen Patti tips and gameplay. Generally, the core and basic rules are the same, so be free and opened to play different kinds of Teen Patti. It will always surprises you.